The Londonbury Board of Directors is made up of eight (8) homeowners *. Each homeowner volunteers to serve a two (2) year term. These individuals manage the Londonbury Homes Association and meet monthly at the Londonbury clubhouse.
The Londonbury Homes Association:
- Maintains the integrity and aesthetics of Londonbury
- Provides a forum for two-way communication and action
- Oversees the maintenance of common property including:
- Community Clubhouse
- Swimming Pool
- By providing sensible guidelines through the Covenants and By-Laws, the homeowners protect their investment and keep the community looking great and operating effectively
- Coordinates fun community events, parties, and clubs
* - The Londonbury Board of Directors expanded to eight (8) Directors at the September 2018 Board Meeting.